133 cup boot light

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s111bkt

Reaction score
Hi guys.

First question..

133 cup has no boot light? :O

Just wandering if anyone has had a look to see if the wiring is actually there? or has anyone fitted one to their cup yet?

If not i suppose ill have to wire one in from the roof courtesy light.

Thanks Si

It could be hit or miss wether the wiring is inplace, much like the speaker wiring being present on some cars, but not on others.

For the speakers, it seems to be pot luck wether you got a fully wired loom where parts are not used, or one where the loom actualy reflects what needed to be connected

It should be on the left hand side of the boot, so worth a rummage behind the carpet side panel

The cups dont have boot lights

And i think the wring is there but dont qoute me on this

sorry to revive a really old thread, but... is anyone able to tell me if the wiring is there?

or what I would have to go and pull off to see it?

I have another thread about the boot light, where asome great advice on fitting a boot light has been given, but if the lazy option is available... im all up for that :D

as i said, have a look behind the carpet side panel on the left hand side.

You may be lucky and find you have the cable there, just not connected to anything

Thankyou singlespeed, :)

I am currently trying to get my car out of a very tight spot outside my house so I can do this. Darn trainspotters have filled the layby outside my house!

tommy89":379qsakh said:

I am currently trying to get my car out of a very tight spot outside my house so I can do this. Darn trainspotters have filled the layby outside my house!
Put on a shirt, tie, trousers and high vis jacket and say theyve been parked there to long and your going to give them parking tickets if they don't move on.

Friedchicken91":31cj9nba said:
tommy89":31cj9nba said:

Put on a shirt, tie, trousers and high vis jacket and say theyve been parked there to long and your going to give them parking tickets if they don't move on.

HA! dam, didnt think of that! they didnt take the hint to move when i was edging the car past their bunch! so i blocked 3 of them in (not that im petty or anything)

on a boot light related note, fitted it! a thread with a suitable name will follow shortly. :D