33/50 :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good :)

Find yourself looking at the rs monitor much?

It's a good looking piece of kit mate, glad your enjoying it!

Have too say being followed by the Gow a silverstone in ya mirrors looks scary. With the masses of black on the front!

decbolton":1cwit20r said:
DrDrew":1cwit20r said:

I cant figure out how to use it! how do I get onto it?

on the top of the stalk behind the steering wheel (volume etc) . there are two buttons on the top of it, press them down together.

and hey presto u are in. :)

decbolton":1s98omwr said:
DrDrew":1s98omwr said:

I cant figure out how to use it! how do I get onto it?

Two top buttons on the steering wheel controls for the stereo.. hold them simultaneously and away you go :)

once it has been pressed, u getting a nice warning message come up and then the arrows, (the 2 buttons just pressed) changes the screens.

be warned it is so much fun and u will be finding the long sweeping corners to try adn get the g meter dancing. most i can get it up to so far is 0.75 g.

Hi, I'm new to this site but I have silverstone twinge number 34/50 :) glad you like yours man I love mine to bits!!

Ollie.

Yee I'm actually not that close man.. About 4 and abit hours drive away.. But yeh closer than Spain.. But then.. I could get to gatwick in an hour board a plane and then... This is going too far! Haha.. So how much snow has everyone had then? I got 7-8 inches where I am..

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.085347,1.154092