Another top service

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
Thanks Kam racing got my goodies this Mornin another top service

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324125784.158027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324125784.158027.jpg
    62.1 KB
Soon as my mate can get his ass in gear and fit them Jordan lol. Had the Kam racing brand 1's on my Gt but thought I'd give the goodridge 1's a try

can someone put me straight as never had them.
do braided break lines do anything or more of a beautification thing?

They make u feel the brake pedal more and stop brake fad mate if u can afford some there a good investment

Dazza1":2lel7xjl said:
They make u feel the brake pedal more and stop brake fad mate if u can afford some there a good investment
Braided lines will improve peddle feel, due to less expansion of the hose due to pressure. Therefore the force you apply to the peddle is transmitted to the pad. However, unless you change to a better spec fluid at the same time, they won't reduce brake fade, which is either the pads getting too hot or the fluid boiling. Saying that, bleeding fresh fluid through will help bring the boiling point of the standard fluid back up to spec ;)

singlespeed":2aciq361 said:
Dazza1":2aciq361 said:
Braided lines will improve peddle feel, due to less expansion of the hose due to pressure. Therefore the force you apply to the peddle is transmitted to the pad. However, unless you change to a better spec fluid at the same time, they won't reduce brake fade, which is either the pads getting too hot or the fluid boiling. Saying that, bleeding fresh fluid through will help bring the boiling point of the standard fluid back up to spec ;)
I'm gonna change the fluid mate mite aswel while there bein bleed

When i done mine i bleed the whole system if your gonna do a job you may aswell do it right!