Cup Spoiler :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JE_GT

Reaction score
Yay, can't wait to get it posted back to me on Monday!!

img0719wh.jpg

img0720p.jpg

I wasn't sure what colour to do tbh, so I just matched the mirrors and fogs :/ Can't wait for it to get here though, like Karl said they look Gooooood!

Question! Sorry if it's a little off the topic.
Should the cup spoiler come as standard with twingos that have the cup pack? Or is the cup spoiler a seperate item?
I have silverstone with the cup pack and sort of expected to get one with it but didn't question it when the car arrived without.
Looks very tidy!

Yeah. Think it was officially called the Renaultsport spoiler too, with the 'standard' one being called the GT spoiler.

Anybody got a copy of the old silverstone brochure? Gone from online and i forgot to save a PDF!!! I wish to study it!

If you want to get one in black, best bet is to buy it black from Renault. Spray shack works out a good £30-£40 more expensive than direct now.

They now sell it in that colour from France

Including the spoiler? I spoke to them, and they came back with £150 for the spoiler from Karl (cheapest at trade cost possible) plus £114 painted like you said, plus postage.

Which works out a lot more expensive than buying it in black from renault