Facelift Twingo Gordini @ L'Atelier Renault

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate to say it but its growing on me.

the front end definitely is. the backend, not so sure.

BlackTwingo-i":kusg74zv said:
tell me thats the 1.2 version..
Those tiny wheels look stupid!
Oi... 15's are great :? (Well I'm happy with mine anyway :D )

I think it is the 1.2 but can't see the RS looking much better, with or without big wheels

Hasn't that model already been discussed in the other thread when the new shape was launched? Could have sworn I've seen it already. Anyway still not a fan.

Its taken what I like about the twingo's clean and simple design and made it overly fussy, With random lights bolted on

Maybe it's designers? That might be a push still though.

I'm starting to get used to the design, still don't particularly like it though.

Remember the megane 2 though? And they made a big thing of its large derrière... 'i see you baby... Shaking that ass'

Not many people were fond of that design at all. But it really has grown and is now even prettier than it was then and more popular too.

But... I dont see this happening. Perhaps people will feel sorry for it and it will be a pity purchase

At least the front end is actually a proper face lift, the rear end is a very lazy styling change.

'Just stick some extra lights on the boot lid'

Thing is even that front end is no better looking than the current RS model anyway. It was the interior that needed the facelift in my opinion, not the outside.