Fish tanks and fish

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Anyone else into keeping fish?

Ive just got a new tank gone from a 35L to at 64L. Got myself a Interpet fishbox.

Currently got 6 Cardinal tetras and 3 red platys.

Hes the new tank you cant see the fish as there hiding but you might just be able to see a few tetras.

Day light on
FishTank.jpg

Night light on
FishTank2.jpg

Yeah ive got a big tank had it bout a year now. Have 4 fish and a sucker and placo in mine

Im leaving it 2 months then ill get a bottom feeder. Also looking to maybe get a from more tetra to build the shoal up and maybe some mollies.

I've always wanted a fishtank wall with a complete shoal of something like minnows or neons in it. Always thought that would be awesome

Been keeping fish on and off for as long as I can remember (used to have a massive tank in my bedroom which my Dad and I looked after when I was at school).

Had allsorts really but have stuck to tropical fish. Too many to list :p

Ive had cold fish and Tropical. Prefer the Tropial as there is more colours to play with and they look alot better in genral!

Matt if you after another tank i have a 35L one for sale ;)

Twingogeekeo":u8pesptf said:
Ive had cold fish and Tropical. Prefer the Tropial as there is more colours to play with and they look alot better in genral!

Got 4 tanks down the shed thanks :)

Matt":lnmn68a0 said:
Twingogeekeo":lnmn68a0 said:

Got 4 tanks down the shed thanks :)

Darn :lol:

You should get them up and running again!

I used to keep marine fish :) awesome hobby just very costly running a 350ltr tank with 2 500watt metal halide bulbs running for about 7hrs a day. as you can imagine this was not cheap to run, I had to get rid of it in the end sadly. I would love to own another marine set up in the future just perhaps on a slightly smaller scale lol

Heres a few pictures of the fish i have.

Black Platy
DSC_0007-2.jpg

Red Platy
DSC_0002-2.jpg

Cardinal Tetra
DSC_0016.jpg

Sorry to revive an old thread, but last week I set up a tropical fish tank. The water went cloudy within the first few days, but apparently thats normal due to the bacterial bloom in the tank. I have added some live plants and done a 20% water change. I also have 2 tiger barbs in there at the moment, who seem to be getting on fine.

*Please excuse the washing in the background lol*