Hi everyone! Anyone from Sheffield?!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James2210

Reaction score
I currently own a Renault twingo 133 rs 2012 (shape before the newest one) I love the car and the way it handles! I'm looking to make the car more me, I've started by tinting my fogs and indicators. I have some team dynamics 17" to put on the car when I can afford tyres. I'm looking to upgrade the engine in a few months time and I'm open to ideas! Thanks!!!! :cool:

James2210":3dfk8qa4 said:
I currently own a Renault twingo 133 rs 2012 (shape before the newest one) I love the car and the way it handles! I'm looking to make the car more me, I've started by tinting my fogs and indicators. I have some team dynamics 17" to put on the car when I can afford tyres. I'm looking to upgrade the engine in a few months time and I'm open to ideas! Thanks!!!! :cool:

If you're happy to mod internals there's a mod kit which replaces the camshafts and something else but I forget. Someone else will no doubt know. I believe it gets you up to 165? Good bit of money course. Could start thinking about uprated fuel injectors, if you have the engine out you could consider skimming and re-porting the head. Seen an episode of wheeler dealers where he got an extra 10-15 bhp out of a lotus Elise (worth a shot though), tuned exhaust system, decat, lightened flywheel can give you a few extra predacious bhp, uprated racing clutch, short shift adaptor for he gearbox, even a six speed gearbox (had a think about that but not sure if it's doable) uprated spark plugs. Enough ideas? [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some ideas to think about there! Thanks a lot, I'll be looking into them for the future!