k-tec rs exhaust!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TW1NGO GT

Reaction score
hi

i was wondering if any one knows if the ktec twingo rs exhaust will fit on the twingo GT because im able to get one cheap but its useless unless it fits!!

cheers matt

yeah i know but i can get a second hand rs one cheap so was just wondering if the rs one will fit!?

Rs also has the cat on the manifold mate. The rs 1 mite be a different fitment I'd ring k-tec and ask them if it will fit

Found Frediiii's video on youtube

[youtube]sDPmFhwFbhg[/youtube]

And Penn's old video with the cat-back
[youtube]wtnOaSfiPJ4[/youtube]

Both on 133s

Is it necessary for me to get one before a remap? I'm having a go at fitting my FMIC this weekend for it but I don't really fancy a loud burbly exhaust..

JE_GT":1l8mq9q5 said:
Is it necessary for me to get one before a remap? I'm having a go at fitting my FMIC this weekend for it but I don't really fancy a loud burbly exhaust..

I have the k-tec cat back on mine its relatively loud but hardly noticable with sensible driving, its when you open up the throttle it wakes up and at 80mph accelerating its very loud. If theres any meets around midlands i can come and you can see/hear it for yourself if you're from around the midlands that it!