My new RS133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_whitey

Reaction score
Picked up my car last week so thought it was about time for me to get a couple of pics up, quality not great but you get the idea :) . Loving the car so far, everthing i was told it would be and what i expected. Such a nice drive.

Attachments

• DSC00452.JPG
    DSC00452.JPG
    130.9 KB
  • DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    133.7 KB
  • DSC00451.JPG
    DSC00451.JPG
    173.5 KB
Was never a fan on red cars until I saw it on a 133!

Very nice, as the car beds in you'll love it more, and it will not stop amazing you with it's handling or performance.

Looking very good. Had time for a bit of a b-road blast yet?

DrDrew":1dex0nm2 said:
Looking very good. Had time for a bit of a b-road blast yet?

Have not driven it to its full potential yet, have opened it out a few times on a couple of motorways. Need to find a twisty B road tho :D

Thanks for the kind comments everyone btw, i'm due to recive a few Dodo Juice products this week so will be keeping nice :cool:

Oh and i've got to fit my club sticker too :D

mr_whitey":2wjl7qxk said:
Picked up my car last week so thought it was about time for me to get a couple of pics up, quality not great but you get the idea :) . Loving the car so far, everthing i was told it would be and what i expected. Such a nice drive.

I really like the angle from the upper picture!

very nice, I have one just like it. Hoping to post pictures soon. Mine has different wheels- are those 17''?

Monster Detail":1z0lrijq said:
Love the red and black theme. Is that available on new 133s now or did you get it done aftermarket?

I would like to know to, is the older type unpainted plastic easy to paint? Or will it just fall off with the first power wash you do?

robbieb22":2mkb3saw said:
very nice, I have one just like it. Hoping to post pictures soon. Mine has different wheels- are those 17''?

Maybe yours are the OEM 16" that seem to be rare, as most seem to have upgraded to a factory fit 17"? Too bad though, would have been nice to have these 16" as a eBay bargain for winter tyres!

can only just see the wheels from this pic but this is my Twingo!

well, I thought I had attached a picture but its not showing?