New Speakers Fitted!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackTwingo-i

Reaction score
Bought these a few days ago :)

64077b9a.jpg

66d26867.jpg

Check out my fake tweeters :/
155c9da4.jpg

I have fitted the door speakers :) They sound great! not as high-pitched/trebled as the stock ones, they give the sound much more bass..
I realised i have speakers in the back when i faded the sound to the back, didnt know i had them!

Once the tweeters are wired up i think they will sound great! Gonna get a pro to do that though, 2 tweeters being wierd up shouldnt cost much i guess :)

Much better quality sound and its definatley noticed, going for a drive now so will get a good listen!

Got the tweeters wired up for £20!
Sounds amazing, can turn it up to 32 and still hear clear music with no buzzing or distortion! much better bass surprizingly from the door speakers, and the tweeters make is asif the sound is comeing straight at you, and not comeing up from the footwell..
Verdict:
Definatley 100% better than OEM
Bass sounds abit wierd when heavy bass beat songs come on, a small sub would be perfect to solve this, but it is acceptable for its current uses :)
The treble can sound a little high pitched, but can be solved by changing the equalizer in the cars orignial menus, but does sound great once the bass and treble are equal!

Love them, very happy with them and was super easy to fit!
Think i might get the door soundproofing done next..