No 176 (not mine)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Just found this one down in northampton blue inserts and this awesome numberplate

9061c289.jpg

It must be waiting plate would be illegal if it wasn't waiting!!

Yeah I would like to stay in bed most days! Someone was selling " TW11 NGO " on toc before I got my twingo which I thought was cool. Don't know who it was though! Thing with a plate like that, if you change your car then the plate would have to go otherwise it would be silly...

Courtney":yfsi99h4 said:
Yeah I would like to stay in bed most days! Someone was selling " TW11 NGO " on toc before I got my twingo which I thought was cool. Don't know who it was though! Thing with a plate like that, if you change your car then the plate would have to go otherwise it would be silly...

Same as this one im guessing

for-sale/tw11-ngo-plate-t666.html

Doesn't look too much like it, unless it did elsewhere.

I'd be very surprised if that guy ever sold that TW11 NGO plate to be honest as like you say above, he wanted £1,500. Clearly bought it to profit from it to be honest but let's face it Twingos are cheap for a new, quick car, who wants to pay 10%+ of the value of the car on a number plate.

I paid £250 for T121 NGO which although not quite as perfect was a hell of a lot cheaper haha

As for that 61 plate above, you may find that they have that plate allocated to the dealer so they've put the plate on advance of the car being registered. I'm pretty sure I read on another forum about a guy who knew his number plate for his new car a month or so before the 61 plate is released.

I knew my plate number about a month before I got my two new cars from Renault so that sounds like the case.

An no I didn't flyer it because I really shouldn't have been where I was! An i think the flyer would have got a little wet before 1st September

IT'S MINE!!!!

Hi all, just joined the forum. Yep, number 176 with the plate is mine. I ordered it from Allen Renault back in May for September delivery. It was the last one off of the production line, which is why I ended up waiting and waiting for it. Has the blue inserts and cup pack... no RenaultSport monitor though, as apparently they couldn't get them from Japan where they are made because of the earthquake :(

Ooh - forgot to add that its got the Inox exhaust on it too - the one that is usually on the Silverstones!

As for the number plate - I was bored one Sunday and found it on the internet, so bought it ahead of time (think that you can buy plates about 6 months in advance) and got it registered straight onto the car.