• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

polo gti 1.8T £7995

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polomjt

Reaction score
Hi
I'm pretty new to the forums, and am really looking to own a twingo cup edition.

i currently own a 2006 modified polo gti which, due to my circumstances changing , i need something with a smaller engine.

would anyone be up for swapping their twingo cup with a bit of cash in exchange for a silver polo gti 56,000 miles which has had no expense spared in terms of maintenance, I'm more than happy to provide more information if anyone was to be interested? heres a quick run down of it :

year - 2006
engine - 1.8T
MOT-12 months
TAX - 6 months
full service history, with the most recent service 3,000 miles ago
tyres nearly brand new. picture of it :

2012-04-27172352.jpg

Good luck with the sale/swap. Looks like you've given your gti a good few tweaks.

As an FYI, our forum selling rules say you need a rough location in your post ;)

DrDrew":2jru8fhp said:
Good luck with the sale/swap. Looks like you've given your gti a good few tweaks.

As an FYI, our forum selling rules say you need a rough location in your post ;)

I'd say the car was 'roughly' on the road (give or take a bit of footpath). :?

Araf":ysfp7q5d said:
DrDrew":ysfp7q5d said:

I'd say the car was 'roughly' on the road (give or take a bit of footpath). :?

:lol: late night joker around I see :p you know what I mean

Araf":239xryen said:
DrDrew":239xryen said:
:lol: late night joker around I see :p you know what I mean

;) Hopefully the OP will see your post before the Forum Feds notice.
Too late :lol:

A location would be nice and, a price would give an idea of how much extra cash (if any) may be required for a swap ;)

Who done the work on ur engine? whats it putting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.