Rs doesn't feel and drive the same!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just taken my mum to work and took James car, there is an unbelievable difference in the way it feels and drives. Yes mine has more miles but they've both been serviced last month. His feels tight and firm and like an rs should. My car feels loose and like my wheels aren't on the road. So its not the weather or roads in my case.

Since getting mine back on saturday things don't feel right at all, they have apparently done a full alignment, but it feels horrible to drive, back end feels like it's moving around a lot more, ended up nearly sideways around a roundabout near me and i was doing a lot less than i normally do!

I took mine to Thorney Motorsport for a service and a sort (yes I know vauxhall) but when I got her back their Motorsport expertise showed through, an they only use genuine Renault parts

jra3d":190xspto said:
I took mine to Thorney Motorsport for a service and a sort (yes I know vauxhall) but when I got her back their Motorsport expertise showed through, an they only use genuine Renault parts

Thorney have a good rep, the work they do is awesome and some of the cars they produce are EPIC

Thorney Corsa VXR - Only 7 were made!

20pvhab.jpg

I've had a dealership 'full alignment' and it was tonk.

Then had an alignment and jet wheel and tyres billericay and car felt 100% spot on!

I suspect most dealers havent a clue how to use the laser alignment properly or something!

The RS was put into the garage today.

Asked them to look at the lower ball joints and sort out the rattle from under the car, potential heat shield?
And to give it a check over as it is not holding the road very well and suspension doesn't feel great!

Shall c what they come up with in a few hours!

Plus, they should clean it for me! Hahaha!

if its arnold clark then they will pull the old "we cant find anything wrong with it so thats not warranty work heres a 3hr labour charge for you" cunts!!