• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AP Coilovers for sale ***PLEASE LOCK***

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calbriggo

Reaction score
hey Everybody,

Im relectantly looking to sell my AP sport coilovers :(

They cost around £540 brand new

I have done around 1000-1500 miles with them. and they are still in pretty much brand new condition with only a few wear and tear marks.

Im looking for around £325 for them but will consider any offers. **REDUCED £275***

The location is Bristol. But I am happy to cover the cost of postage to any UK postcode in this sale.

Thanks Callum.

DSC03203.jpg

Might want to change the heading to add a location and price before Neils clearance picks it up!!

for-sale/rules-please-read-important-infomation-t14.html

it's preferable, but so long as the price and location are mentioned it's ok by me. Fitting the description, price and locat in the title isn't always possible

I didnt know that. are there many companys that make coilovers for the GT? because theres not to many for RS AP Sport, Weitech and Bilstein i think. they are very pricey though but worth every penny

Calbriggo":2ntforq8 said:
I didnt know that. are there many companys that make coilovers for the GT? because theres not to many for RS AP Sport, Weitech and Bilstein i think. they are very pricey though but worth every penny

No not many at all but some clio 2 coilovers fit the GT, unfortunately there probably aren't enough twingos for tuning companies to bother making parts for them :(

I know there isnt that many tuning parts for the RS either :( its the price we pay for having a reletively exclusive car sadly.

I Have done few postage quotes for the coilovers and im happy to cover the cost of postage to any uk postcode in this sale.

waitey":3e2gvqdh said:
Calbriggo":3e2gvqdh said:

No not many at all but some clio 2 coilovers fit the GT, unfortunately there probably aren't enough twingos for tuning companies to bother making parts for them :(
Sorry for cluttering, but your already mentioning the avaliability of coilovers for the 1.2's ;)
I think Kev at BC racing is still after conformation of the Twingo 1.2 bolt spacing and fork width
https://www.twingo133.net/racing-f98/twingo-coilovers-with-pictures-t4647.html

No worries about cluttering :) Its a good link for GT owners that are interested in coilovers.

Its a shame these ones dont fit GT's as it would be a cheaper option.

Maggi if you could pick them up, you have yourself a deal I can do them for that.

Thats cool maggi i'll PM you my number soon. Bridgewater is not far from me im the right side of bristol, its about 20 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.