• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AP sport coilovers to fit RS 133 for sale ***PLEASE LOCK***

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calbriggo

Reaction score
hey everybody,

I am reluctantly looking to sell my AP sport coilovers :cry:

They cost around £540 brand new and are barely used with only a few wear and tear marks on the rear springs but apart from that are pretty much brand new.

Im looking for around £325 but will consider offers.

I will get some pictures up very soon

if anybody has any questions please just ask :)

Thanks Callum

I Forgot to put in the ad my location. Im located just outside Bristol.

I watched a set that went on ebay for £102 about a month or 2 ago. I bidded but got out done in the last final seconds :(

Really? that's very cheap. and the reason why i didn't really want to sell them on Ebay because Twingo rs mods don't seem to generate very much interest on there. i suppose that's down to Twingo rs's being relatively uncommon cars.

Im quite reluctant to sell them you see, as i love them on my car but they are just so unpractical for everyday use sadly.

It's a shame these won't fit a GT or I would have to get the funds together to but them!

Twingogeekeo":1xv3gqoc said:
I watched a set that went on ebay for £102 about a month or 2 ago. I bidded but got out done in the last final seconds :(

How much did they go for? As that's cheap!

I want a set just dont have the cash at the moment now :( Bought a new fish tank last night for Rachels Angel fish

Ouch! i know how expensive a hobby keeping fish can be, i used to keep marine fish. its cheaper to have cars as hobby lol :D

I didn't have them on my car very long, i would estimate mileage to be around 1000-1500 so not too many. as for the warranty i'm not to sure about that.

They would be sold as seen. I will get some pictures up very soon so you can see that they are in mint condition :)

DSC03203.jpg

Wow seems cheap what sort of quality are these in terms of performance? Fast road ? Track?

I only used them for fast road use and they were very good made my twingo even better and more responsive in the corners. they are firmer than the standard set up but ride really smooth. they would be ideal for fast road or track in my opinion.

Calbriggo":2gqnr41d said:
I only used them for fast road use and they were very good made my twingo even better and more responsive in the corners. they are firmer than the standard set up but ride really smooth. they would be ideal for fast road or track in my opinion.

Calbriggo":2gqnr41d said:
...but they are just so unpractical for everyday use sadly.
Do you want to elaborate on that?

yeh sure, they are ideal for fast road or track use and improve looks and the handling of the car. the unpractical bit comes from the obvious downside to having coilovers fitted on your car. Speed bumps, curbs in front of car park spaces if your not careful. i have to drive over speed bumbs everyday to my work i would keep them if i didnt do that. but if you dont do this everyday or dont mind this. they would be a perfect addition to any twingo rs. like i have said in the ad it is a reluctant sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.