Best I phone holder that sucks to the twingo dash?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmc

Reaction score
Do any of you use a good iPhone holder I'd prefer it stuck to the dash if pos so I don't get circle marks on window , also I want it to be fairly rigid so I can use the rs monitor app and also the satnav app thanks people

benmc":oexmk7qy said:
Do any of you use a good iPhone holder I'd prefer it stuck to the dash if pos so I don't get circle marks on window , also I want it to be fairly rigid so I can use the rs monitor app and also the satnav app thanks people
yotah has one like that..

I've been looking one for my car as well and for the same reason, don't want the 'ring' marks on my window.

But mine needs to be a universal one because I have an android phone.

A universal one would be fine for me too I suppose just want it to the right of steering wheel on dash really :p

benmc":2qkdkck7 said:
A universal one would be fine for me too I suppose just want it to the right of steering wheel on dash really :p
Look at one of yotah's vids.

It's right next to the steering wheel and he uses it for timing his lap.

Unsure you'll have to contact them I realise it's an issue with our weird dashes...

I've just ordered one similar off eBay see if it sticks :p

Isn't the inside of the dash scoop smooth? (although I can't remember).

Or on the speedo surround?

There are ones that will clip to A Pillars discreetly that have good rep elsewhere on t'internet

I guess it would proberbly stick with plenty of gozz spat on it..
I want one to the lower left of the steering wheel, so my aux lead isnt across the whole dash!
I fed it down under the centre console and out the cd player side near the wheel, so dont have much lead left anyway.. Its just abit too low to reach/change song when driving when its in the cup holder :(

BlackTwingo-i":3dip6wm7 said:
I guess it would proberbly stick with plenty of gozz spat on it..
I want one to the lower left of the steering wheel, so my aux lead isnt across the whole dash!
I fed it down under the centre console and out the cd player side near the wheel, so dont have much lead left anyway.. Its just abit too low to reach/change song when driving when its in the cup holder :(

Think I'm Guna put mine on the right for me blue tooth lead... Shit blue tooth don't use a lead :eek: !! O.j bud I couldn't resist... Anyway give me you diffuser and spoiler :p

Haha friggin hate the wire! Only see a short amount of it though, im abit of a minimalist.. Dont even know if the iphone does bluetooth!!

Yea they do just can't send receive stuff via them it's for stuff like cars or what ever bud

Mr_Ben":3iqv0kuo said:
Try this.... one of my FB friends company I just to work with in my hardhouse days

https://www.caseaddict.com/index.php/bestsellers/oso-space-mount-universal-in-car-holder-for-smartphones-gps.html

EDIT sorry this won't be available for 2 weeks.
I've bought this one last week, got in the mail today and I must say, I'm impressed.

Sticks to any surface. The Wind has a slightly different surface than the Twingo dash, it's like a carbon plastic surface but it sticks on well.