Best sounding exhaust system ????

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stotty

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

Just woundering what you guys think it the best sounding exhaust SYSTEM ??????

Vids for proof please haha

Stotty":evc30knv said:
Hey guys and gals.

Just woundering what you guys think it the best sounding exhaust SYSTEM ??????

Vids for proof please haha

well i made a post about my exhaust wich you can find here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6639&view=viewpoll

Also other ppl have probably made sound clips of their exhaust but the thing is if you watch both the video's its the same exhaust but different sound cause of different filters in the camera so going by which one sounds best on a video you will probably get disappointed

;)

Problem is your asking for opinions and you will get a variety here if any. I have no backbox as that was how i brought the car and I think it sounds ok but then others may say otherwise. You also have things like if people say Ktec exhaust sounds nice then others will point out the mot problems that have been appearing lately.
Also like GhostZ said videos may not be the best way to judge due to variations in recording equipment. Best bet is try and get yourself to the next big meet or Trax where there will hopefully be people with different exhausts and ask to hear them and judge for yourself in person.

haha same! Ive just emailed them asking for a quote for the exhaust, thought i might make a trip of it :)tempted by the manifold too..
dunno whether to get the exhaust first or a cup spoiler though :/

Exhaust all the way mate, you already have a spoiler as things are, although unless im mistaken you also have an exhaust lol.

changed my mind... i want this one...
574775_311950885562011_1027090404_n.jpg

I have a ktec cat back exhaust on mine they sound really nice but are sooooo droney on motorway journeys just thought i would point that out for you guys. I had to put a silencer in lol

i went for a magnaflow custom exhaust. i'd advise you to do the same also, have it tailor made to YOUR car and how YOU want it to sound and not what everyone elses sounds like.

Dazza1":38sj1pko said:
I've got the silverstone back box like Karl sound pretty good if I must say
Don't think you can really class this as an exhaust system as such, merely an exhaust part (Back box).

i think the standard exhaust, (with air box bung removed) is fine, quiet, but rorty when needed! :D , and the renaultsport back box is that bit more rorty when needed :D but quiet with normal driving...