Blackpool Meet! Fairhaven Lake Sunday 28th October 2pm!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you Blackpool locals know of a good meeting point?? Iv been trying to think of somewhere that's dead easy to get to for people that are coming from different places. The best I can think of is yeadon way car park.

1. Beacuse it's stright of the motorway and if you got lost finding it then you need to ask your self how the hell do you get dressed in the morning!!
2. It's huge!!! Plenty of room even if its busy!
3. There's a premier inn there for people wanting to stay over,
4. Next to the inn there's a pub!! (Not that I'm encouraging drink driving) lol maybe good for the overnighters.
5. And last but not least there's a petrol station incase the cars thirsty or the driver wants a snack!

Once we are all accounted for its then stright back down the yeadon way fly over to squares gate to start the tour of the lights!

If anyone knows of any better places to meet please say so.

Depends when people would be clmeing, its packed on saturdays to the brim! Not sure on sundays though.. Got my first warning on there haha!

1. Blacktwingo-i (Blackpool)
2. Blondie (Notts)
3. Mikehealy5 (Blackpool)
4. Weebob (Blackpool)
5. 133_Ads (Blackpool)
6. Daveyb133 (Derby) (Dont laugh at my MG)
7. Maggi112 (Laughing at his MG)
8. Class31 (Freckleton)
9. Caz-133cup (Lincolnshire/London (Being lazy ;)))
10. Abs133 (southport maybe)
11. Moomin_Man (Carlisle)

Visited the site at 4.30pm and it was 1/4 full so loads of room!! And I passed on the way back from work just know and it was less full than before, there was 20 parked cars max!!

Yep can do matey! So it's established then- yeadon way for the location, So what time should we meet then? Lights switch on at 5pm so maybe we should suggest a 5pm meet?
What time is best for everyone? Any preferences? Please say so,

For anyone who ain't sure of the area here's some postcodes
Postcode for the yeadon way car park is:
Yeadon Way, South Shore, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 6BF

Postcode for fairhaven lake is
Fairhaven Lake, Lytham St. Annes FY8 1BD

Lights not switched on till 7.30pm?? It's dark at 5ish in oct, if not 4!
If its gonna be that late I may not be able to make it :(
Have to be up at 5.15 am Monday for work

Noo meet well ealier than that, need time for pictures buttys and chats!
I was thinking more like 12-1, when the sun is out so we can get some great pics of all attendees, have a natter, find some more places to drive to then the lights is the last thing for the meet :)

Yea I was thinking would probably need to be a bit sooner if photos, coffee etc was involved
:)

Right ok then should we say 1pm then?? Il book the whole day off work so I'm ok with what ever time we decide. It's just a case of what's best for everyone else.

SO long as you dont drive too fast for me :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an mg u will be leaving me behind especially if i break down or blow a head gasket