Cup Spoiler :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: yeah that's what I was saying to those who want a spoiler. When you can buy it in silver for £185 or black for £245 direct from factory now... The cost spray shack quoted me was far too expensive

Before the facelift it made sense but it's now the default spoiler and available much more widely

:lol: different dealers say different things! That was from my local, the usual parts man wasn't about and the guy I spoke to was a little slow. I wouldn't e surprised if that quote was for a cup holder jnstead ;)

I'll stick with the one from you cos ATM that's the best price and will be quickest.

Kisses

I'm getting the cup spoiler next month my local garage said the part is £185 and will charge me £20 for metallic black so it's cheaper doing it that way for me than worrying bout sending it off

Hi guys,

Our current price for spoilers is £264 (which includes VAT) plus p&p which is usually
between £10 and £20 depending on the service/insurance you want go with. This is for
any colour from Pearl Black right up to Liquid Yellow.

Renault's current price is £254 for a standard black spoiler. Not sure if delivery is
extra or not.

At Spray Shack, we provide an individual service where we take pride in the quality of
finish and attention to detail. This is reflected in our prices. Renault mass produce
the parts on a huge scale. This is reflected in their prices.

When it came to growing Spray Shack as a business, we had a decision to make regarding whether
we wanted to be a run-of-the-mill bodyshop who could offer satisfactory results at
cheap prices or whether we wanted to raise the game and have slightly higher prices
but be able to offer an individual and high quality service which gave our customers
value for their hard earned money.

We decide not to match the Renault prices as our levels of service are different.
We leave it up to the customer to decide which type of service suits them best :)

Cheers!
Simon @ SS :)

20120522182225.jpg

20120522182233.jpg

Me likey, JE you are doing me no favours in the bank account area!

My GT needs some bits and bobs....... and now im off to shop :D

Sorry lol, you don't have to copy my style ;) In all honesty I'm broke now haha, so nothing else will be getting done for a while!