Daniël's Renault Twingo RS in Spijkenisse on 10-09-2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

DSC02890.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02897.jpg

superwagentje! En eentje van uit de buurt denk ik, ik kom namelijk uit Poortugaal!

Are you planning on doing some mods to it? :cool:

Ha ha, dat klopt gisteren reed ik nog via de chocolatier van Rhoon via Poortugaal naar Spijkenisse... Welke kleur heb je? Dat blauwgrijze?

The only maintenance I need and mods I will do shortly:
  • OEM chrome logo for the front, to replace the mat black painted logo
    Oil swap with Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 and OEM oil filter
    Aftermarket airfilter (I think BMC)
    OEM RS Cup spoiler (I think this is even better looking, maybe in silver, maybe in red, I am not sure now)
    Aftermarket floor mats (not OEM RS, these cost a fortune
    Remapping of the ECU, based on new airfilter and Shell V-Power (octane number 97)

If the budget allows, maybe later:
  • More power (180'ish would be nice)
    Bigger brakes (mostly because of the looks)

No modifications will be made to suspension department or looks: I like how that is!

Jordan133":20d2or7r said:
I like the black badge at the front :) maybe a black badge at the back to match?

That was my first thoughts too, but now I think chrome makes it a bit more shiny... And I promised my mom to put a chrome one on!

ik ben helaas geen gelukkige eigenaar van een RS, ik ben een wannabe.. maar als het budget het toelaat wil ik te zijner tijd wel m'n Twingo'tje inruilen op een RS :oops: Voor nu kan je me spotten in een rode 1.2.

but to keep the thread understandable for all of you, I'll start talking rubbish english again. How about black details? With the RS spoiler in black, and the bit inbetween the spoiler and the panoramic roof all wrapped black? think that would look pretty decent. But it's stunning as it is already.. :lol:

I considered black details, but for now I want to keep the paintwork to the minimum... Also they match the wheels as it its, so the spoiler will be anthracite or red!