Head unit?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats alright you can buy a plate that replaces yours(around your oem unit). It has a rectangle cut out which allows you to put in a new unit :)

If you want a Head unit that is a direct replacement for the standard one, Sony make one called a CDX-GT30RN. they are a renault specific uni and allow the steering controls to simply plug straight in and be used with the new unit (most head units dont allow this)

I have one in my clio and i can't fault it. its not the most advanced of head units, it dont have DVD players or Sat nav systems. But what it does do is sound really nice. It gives plenty of options for extra amps/Multi CD changers/Aux Inputs ETC.

when it comes to fitment, it comes with the adapter fascia to fit more renaults, But if your really anal (like me) A small extra fascia is available for Clios (not sure about twingos) to fill the gap around the outer edge ... (Pictures below of unit, + Facia)

P1030837.jpg

(the facia may not be relevant of available from halfords, but its a idea ... )

But you might struggle to get hold of one as i believe they have been discontinued (?) but i might be wrong !