help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverz

Reaction score
anyone no where the fuel pump switch is located please? had an accident in the twingo last night and she wont start.... help please.....

Built into the cars ECU will need to be plugged into a computer and reset.

Erm about £50 off the top of my head. But id check with your local dealer. How bad is the car as they can also refuse to do so untill the car is repaired if the damage is classed as unsafe to be on the road.

As Karl said if the force is enough to release the airbag and 'scuff' your wheel then poss other suspension damage has been done. Get it checked out, an RS is known for its handling you don't want to ruin that.

Interesting, this has recently happened to the Gow, was your impact hard or not? As from memory his wasn't, I'm wondering if there may be a fault if it was as light a rub as he said.

I have had an airbag warning light come up on the dash of my Rs probably about 10-15 times. I took in to renault to get it checked out on the diagnostics computer it came back with a front airbag circuit problem. they were unsure of where this problem was orignating from and couldnt fix it there and then which was slightly weird.

In the end they had it in there for a few days stripped the whole dashboard down checked all the wiring and still couldnt find anything wrong with it. it hasnt come back on since then anyway. so there might be an airbag problem with more Rs maybe.

:lol: It took renault 3days to do that and they prob done it by accident haha lucky it was still under warranty.