Hey

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought we would introduce ourselves. Jack and myself (Mike) are from Michael Woodford Motorsport, We've spent the last 2 years developing products and offering services for the Renault Sport Mk2 & Mk3 Clio's but have recently been looking into developing products and services for the Twingo 133 and Rs Megane.

We are both RenaultSport enthusiasts and both own Ph1 Clio 172's witch are slowly being transformed into track cars.

We have almost finished developing a turbo conversion for the F4R engine using Jacks Clio as a test car.

DSC00807.jpg

215a88e5.jpg

scan0002.jpg

_NOV0879.jpg

Please take a browse in our traders section, where you can find our contact details and services we offer.

Cheers

Ay up. The RS 133 community is crying out for some mods. Looking forward in seeing what you guys come up with.

weebob":2osjjppj said:
Ay up. The RS 133 community is crying out for some mods. Looking forward in seeing what you guys come up with.
Absolutely spot on ;)

Welcome :)

I know both Michael and Jack they are a customer of SMC Renault.

There work is great! and have to say the 172 Turbo is mental i had the joys of Jack taking me out in it just after it was Dynoed. All i can say is MENTAL and cant wait till Mike supercharged 172 is done!

Twingogeekeo":3jnrhs4p said:
I know both Michael and Jack they are a customer of SMC Renault.

There work is great! and have to say the 172 Turbo is mental i had the joys of Jack taking me out in it just after it was Dynoed. All i can say is MENTAL and cant wait till Mike supercharged 172 is done!

looks awesome. the more I see ph1's then more I like them