Hi Everybody.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaySon

Reaction score
Hi all... been browsing the site for a while just seeing the goings on and decided to join up as a new member :)

After some audio advice, which ill post in that section!

Jay

Welcome.

Theres a few mmbers that have done audio upgrades, so you should be able to get some help

Ill get some photos up when i get sorted.. we just moved house so everything is a bit chaos! its funny coz theres a guy down the road from me that has a white twingo, which is where i saw part of the website address from!
Never seen another twingo before but i must say, i much prefer the red i have to the white :p

Hmm do we need to ask who that might have been? :p

Let's see the beast and there's a few people happy with audio advice. No expert here but I'm very, very happy with my set up. Gotta have one of the best single din headunits around and I loves it :D

Seeing your in brighton might be courtney. He nolonger part of the club but hes the only guy i can think of in brighton.

Blues the best colour ;)

Not sure if the upload will work, but heres the only photo I've got at the moment which was my fiancé taking it for a spin this morning haha

Attachments

• TWINGOOOO!!!.jpg
    TWINGOOOO!!!.jpg
    40 KB
Welcome mate. I have a k-tec dump valve and k&n induction kit for sale for your Gt. I has a pearl black 1 then 3 months ago bought a 133 ;)