Krispy Kreme / Leake Street Meet 10/12/11

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow
11. Friedchicken
12. Stevenn133
13. JDee133
14. triple9tommy

Havnt been on the forum for agessss! Been so busy with work, sunning myself in Cuba and not really caring about the car tbh! :( But this sounds pretty good.

Just had a look at dates and thinking either the 10th or the 17th.

Check your dates and let me know what is better for yourself.

I thinking 10th because 17th is the weekend before christmas.

I would be inclined to say 17th but either should be fine.

Twingo will defo be back to standard then and if the mx is done I'll tag along in that.

Ahh the good old Krispy Kreme conversation! Mmmmm. I quite fancy one now, lol. Ermm anyway if you don't mind a Freeway I'd be keen on tagging along. I don't know why but I have the 10th in my head, so think something must be happening then but can't think for the life of me what it is, so 17th is probably better. I have every Friday in December off work so can also make Friday if you decide to host it in the week.

1. Twingogeekeo
2. Pritchp
3. Gareth
4. Leanne
5. Jra3d + Midge
6. Maggi112
7. Matt
8. Caz-133-cup
9. Dazza
10. TheGow
11. Freidchicken
12. Stevenn133
13. JDee133
14. Sam

Shaping up to be a good meet... Reminds me of he Oxford meet last year! Tunnel will be rammed and KK will be making many many donuts lol.

Matt":1o946d4e said:
Shaping up to be a good meet... Reminds me of he Oxford meet last year! Tunnel will be rammed and KK will be making many many donuts lol.
hope it will be like the Oxford meet it was an awesome first meet I attended

We will make this meet the 10th December 2011.

I will add this into the title. I will also work out the meeting point in guildford with a post code ASAP.

Twingogeekeo":2kqijj1w said:
We will make this meet the 10th December 2011.

I will add this into the title. I will also work out the meeting point in guildford with a post code ASAP.
Meet at Krispy Kreme?! :p lol

So tempted just to whizz across to Tescos and grab a box from the Krispy Kreme counter! :p :lol:

Sam":35zvcjpi said:
So tempted just to whizz across to Tescos and grab a box from the Krispy Kreme counter! :p :lol:
I was only allowed to get one :( wanted to buy a box!