MSV Trackday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think snetterton would be better suited for the twingo, lots of corners and only two long straights :)

I'm up for anything though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mallory park would also be good and prob abit cheaper?!

me and old man would be interested, but towards march time, getting a wee bit old on track between now and march plus finish off racing liences to get some cheaper track insurence, 140 a pop is killing us

Hi guys, have you thought about Cadwell PARK . Small very good fun as long its its the full circuit.

Other cars i cant see why it would be a issue alsong as we have the right number of cars :)

https://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/trackdays/videoguide/Default.aspx

This is the RS promotional video from Brands this year. It was run by MSV so you'll get the gist of what it involves. The only concern I have is that there will be other car clubs there on the same day like Porche, Ferrari etc. Means we will be absolutely mashed! Might just stick to the RS one... depends. So I'm a 50/50. :)

Twingogeekeo":ucf6qo6e said:
Other cars i cant see why it would be a issue alsong as we have the right number of cars :)

Isn't the whole idea of this is to get all the Twingos together on the track. If that's the case then I'll bring the Z4M instead of the Twingo. It sort of defeats the purpose. Where do you draw the line?

JDee133":1qyiycce said:
The only concern I have is that there will be other car clubs there on the same day like Porche, Ferrari etc. Means we will be absolutely mashed!

must try harder then :lol:

Ollie133cup":1fplydtm said:
in that case why dont we just go on a renaultsport trackday and make it our own ?

make sense no?

Good idea. :idea: I'm definitely doing one next year so if anyone's interested, the more the merrier. It would be interesting to see how much MSV are charging actually, don't know where that £100 figure came from. My guess it would be more than £300 if my sources are correct... Which would make the RS days still the cheapest.