New cleaning leather

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan133

Reaction score
Hi guys think im in need of a new leather as i just cleaned the car and it fell apart! Dont fancie paying the price for one in halfords!

Does anyone know where i can get a good one?

Thanks in advance

Jordan :D

hang it up like a bath towel when your done mate, will absorb enough water for u not to have to ring it out, ive never done it with mine, so i cant tell u what it will do

Drying towels are definitely the way forward mate. A leather works but because it has no pile to it, is more likely to scratch your paint if anything gets onto it. A fluffly drying towel is safer and works better.

Just don't bother with the Meguiars Water Magnet, it works great on windows but after a few washes end up feeling far too harsh for paintwork.

These are the ones I've been using for the last year or so. Two of those will dry your car perfectly. :)

https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/microfibre-cloths/cleanyourcar-huge-39-fluffy-39-drying-towel/prod_634.html

Thanks buddy they are the same as the ones davey found on ebay :) think that is definately the way forward :)

Goodbye old leather :)

Jordan133":1fs43t0s said:
Thanks buddy they are the same as the ones davey found on ebay :) think that is definately the way forward :)

You'll be glad to see the back of it. Drying towels ftw!

Jordan133":vf8h851n said:

Yeah I think they are pretty much the same, not tried the ones of E-bay but look identical! :)