Noooooooo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
After all the fun I've had with my new xzorst the engine and spanner light have come on now. Karl said its sounds like the oxygen sensor has gone no fun for me till it's fixed :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

ouch!! not fun. hope u get it sorted quickly, warranty job surely?

Yeah it's still under warranty I thought it was the xzorst but I can't be

I've got Renault assist comin out it won't drove over 20mph

maggi112":3og5ouee said:
Should be an easy fix then and purely exhaust related. I assume there's a pre cat and post cat sensor?
Ain't got a clue mate all I done was put the back box on like Karl did didn't touch any sensors

Strange as you say since you didn't change anything before the sensors but at least you know where the fault is and can isolate it to something to do with that. A fair assumption to make I would say. Could even be as simple as knocking a wire to the sensor, did it to my old car but being fed up with it i reset the light and gave the car to Renault to sort :p

Honest I'm not a bad person ;)

Let us know how it goes today! Hope to see it on the 10th if you're still coming?

U mean the 17th? Yeah should be comin would be good to see eveyone

Reno just rang oxygen sensor has had it can't have my car back till Friday :(

Seems a long time? They must be mega booked cos it's not a long job surely? On my old car I had mine off and replaced in 10 mins the first time when I replaced the exhaust. And that includes getting the tools and jacking it up in the dark!