Noooooooo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":200jjf60 said:
Seems a long time? They must be mega booked cos it's not a long job surely? On my old car I had mine off and replaced in 10 mins the first time when I replaced the exhaust. And that includes getting the tools and jacking it up in the dark!
They had to order the part into for today then there fit it in the Mornin. Yeah they was pretty busy down there u made a big point of sayin I DO NOT WANT MY CAR WASHED lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

Oh no. Not mine they didn't! They remember. Told me its the dirtiest car they've ever sold since it wasn't allowed to be washed before I collected. And they recognise it as soon as it comes in and have the signs ready

I took my mate with me yesterday and Bev the lady that answers the phone was like hello Darren how's the kids my mate just laughed and said **** me u have been here a few times lol

I think it's nice they know u but not good u have to keep goin there lol

Got my car back today after half hour of havin it back guess what the engine light and spanner came on the problem hasnt been fixed

Dazza1":3m9ejxcj said:
Got my car back today after half hour of havin it back guess what the engine light and spanner came on the problem hasnt been fixed

Bugger. That's pretty naff.

They have stripped it in to bits they reckon it's dodge wirin form the oxygen sensor to the injection computer. They was willin to let me leave it with no car but after I lost my temper with them they gave me a 61 plate Clio 1.2 nothing. It's got everythin on it even tells u when to change gear but I'd rather have my 133 back can't stand the lack of power

maggi112":3eg77x6h said:
I thought the sensors were sold complete with the wiring?
mate I don't even think they have changed it. I reckon they just reset the ecu. I put it on my mates ramp before takin it back and not 1 of the 2 sensors look new. Also the fault code was still on the ecu before the engine light and spanner