Nurburging Sticker

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan133

Reaction score
Nurburging sticker!! what do you guys think?

NURB2.jpg

It's a nice sticker, but I don't think they should have them on cars without them being round the ring. I settled for a m25 ring one instead :)

if it was me i wouldn't be putting it on a car that hasn't been around. I have a couple of official stickers i picked up last time I was there, wont be putting one on the car until it has been.

each to there own. thing is even with the ones they sell at the 'ring, everyone always thinks that you havent been anyway.

this would be better suited...

neverbeen.jpg

meh, take it off!
My Kangoo was on nurb, but I've never managed to put a sticker.... and even if I put no one would believe ;]

It's your car so obviously do what ever you want, what ever makes you happy.

I just don't get the point of the sticker if it's not been, are you wanting to trick people into thinking you have? It used to be a 'badge of honor' but since max power started giving them away it's become a little meaningless

This really pisses me off! Why do u feel the need to put a sticker of the ring on your car? Even if ur car has been there which I doubt, there is no need to brag about it, its an open track that ANYONE can drive And 99%of the people who see the sticker and know what it means won't belive it to be real so either way u look like a cock!

I see loads of ring stickers and yet if I asked the drivers if they had donated any money to the
ring fund to keep the track going they wouldn't have a ******* clue what I was talking about!

Would u consider putting a maccy d's sticker on your car because at some point in your life you have had a big mac??

Rant over

I havent put it on there to make people think i have been there ive just put it on to show im a fan. I may take it off and wait till ive been there to put on another one

I have to agree with the others, a Ring sticker must be deserved givdn the treacherousness of the track and the danger it represents. I also understand that you're a fan and you want to show it but then the Neverbeen sticker is almost made for that and actual Ringers would respect that much more.

TURBO":3bm846ah said:
This really pisses me off! Why do u feel the need to put a sticker of the ring on your car? Even if ur car has been there which I doubt, there is no need to brag about it, its an open track that ANYONE can drive And 99%of the people who see the sticker and know what it means won't belive it to be real so either way u look like a c**k!

I see loads of ring stickers and yet if I asked the drivers if they had donated any money to the
ring fund to keep the track going they wouldn't have a f*****g clue what I was talking about!

Would u consider putting a maccy d's sticker on your car because at some point in your life you have had a big mac??

Rant over

Hmmm might have to get me a maccy d and kfc drivethrough sticker now. Completely agree with you about the save the ring fund part though.

I must admit, I don't feel the love for the 'ring stickers unless they are actually from the ring itself.

Even then I'd be wairy of buying a car with one on, knowing it had been ragged round a race track!! lol

I'll stick with my sticker ;)

Sticker1-2.jpg