Nurburging Sticker

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sticker, yes you havent been there but its your car so do with it what you please :)

TURBO":3gw1xu0y said:
This really pisses me off! Why do u feel the need to put a sticker of the ring on your car? Even if ur car has been there which I doubt, there is no need to brag about it, its an open track that ANYONE can drive And 99%of the people who see the sticker and know what it means won't belive it to be real so either way u look like a c**k!

I see loads of ring stickers and yet if I asked the drivers if they had donated any money to the
ring fund to keep the track going they wouldn't have a f*****g clue what I was talking about!

Would u consider putting a maccy d's sticker on your car because at some point in your life you have had a big mac??

Rant over

+12411

I've been twice bought the sticker too but not put it on because anyone can (and do as shown by the OP here).

I'm not a fan of stickers at all. It's kind of a 1980s thing to me... If it's not on a period 911 or Audi Quattro or a full on effort on a race car, then its a no no IMO and for the love of god no 'shopping lists' by your front arches!

Haha cheers mate :) yep its just the renault sport left and really happy with it, no nurburging left and respect everything you guys say

Just spotted a quality sticker in my works car park (not a photo of the actually car, one i found online)

5bhp.jpg