Paint protection covers.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordyb

Reaction score
Hi. I am interested in this idea. I saw a clio silverstone with a protection cover (almost like cling film) on the front of the car and was wondering of any1 has any info and opinions on the whole idea?
I.e. prices, where I can get someone good to do it near me, etc!

The only reason I thought about this is because, I am planning on keeping this car for as long as possible, so I don't want it to look like the last Twingo I had. But I want to go out on the B roads and have some fun with the car, without getting all the stone chips!

All suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Just don't drive so close to the person In front and buy a touch up stick and do it gently!! Mines got a few but can't really see them!!

Think there's a company in the back of autocar magazine that does film wrap advertised with a pic of a Porsche, heard there ok!

Try asking the place that did the carbon wrap on the Evo. You will know the one I mean ;)

Deffo worth it. Thanks to the lines you should be able to get most of it done and not have many horrid lines. The stuff has come a long way in recent years. Ive been lucky enough to watch this done during a detail on a new gtr and it's not noticeable at all done right and it does an effective job.

It's not cheap as I looked into on my Megane 225. A highly recommended place wanted at least £650 to do the front bumper, bonnet and mirrors. If you're doing a lot of driving and want the front end totally chip free then go for it.

I actually ended up buying a bumper bra to use on my Megane for motorway driving but that is a faff for every day use and makes it look like a gimp! lol

Hmm, I havnt looked into this yet as I dnt have the cash, and havnt really spoken to enough ppl who have had it done. I would like to see it in real life!