photoshop white wheels on a Gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jonny thompson":1d5dijhk said:
just priced getting my gordini wheels powder coated white, £260 plus vat so not too bad. Will have to hit work hard for the next couple of weeks and get them booked in.
have you considered how much it will cost to revert back to polished rims if you go off the white?

To be honest i hate the renault gordini wheels and if i wasnt turning them white i would be putting a better looking set of polished alloys on the car anyway :lol:

jonny thompson":satnmuer said:
To be honest i hate the renault gordini wheels and if i wasnt turning them white i would be putting a better looking set of polished alloys on the car anyway :lol:
:eek: How can you hate them?? lol

Just dont really fancy them, my last car was a ford fiesta and the ford alloys only drove about 10miles (over to an alloy wheel shop) and then where changed to a better looking set, just dont really like retailer wheels very much :lol:

Well car is finally booked in for next monday to get the wheels powder coated white. Finally decided after i hit my drivers side, rear wheel, of a curb last night while driving round a traffic island :oops: wasnt happy at all.

car away into to get the wheels done, pics will follow on friday afternoon when i get it back
:p

yea didnt think they would look right with them white aswell as the wheel, then thought about spraying the renault signs white and leaving the caps black. Think it turned out well