Proxy's 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proxy

Reaction score
Not the best ones, but somehow I like them.

More to follow. ;)

p6020016.jpg

p6020004k.jpg

p6020037a.jpg

p6020020.jpg

p6020003t.jpg

p6020038.jpg

p6020028.jpg

p6020024.jpg

And yes, next time Im going to clean it _before_ taking some pictures :D Hope it isn't a problem for you guys :roll:

Dutchie":yqu6lb4z said:
Nice car! something different with the wheels too!

Thats just the RS, a bit dirtyer than ours ;-)
These 15" wheels are my winter-tires (if that spelled like this :D), just put on my summer-ones on them because a rim of the original ones got broken cause someone scratched it with his spoiler...

p6070005.jpg

Going to colour that bar where the the license plate is on into a mat black, thinking about doing the same on the outside mirrors, spoiler and the "fog lamp housing" (translation powered by Google.... for the win :D). Also thinking about colouring the breaks like this or like that. Why not red? I wanted to colour them 2 years ago, but red is somehow boring although it would really fit with the blue - but everyone is using the colour red :D so I want to make something "unique". But I think those 2 colours will be black after at least 10km of driving so give me time to think about it :D

Also it would be really cool to recolour my 133 or putting one of those "films" over it (dont know how these thing is called in english :X), I just love this grey on the R2, would be nice on it - maybe the whole car or just some parts. Heading for buying the R2 stickers (I just want to have the yellow ones with the scratches on the lines, they are gorgeous :D) - I'm talking about those:
Renault-Twingo-RS-R2-new-header.jpg

(no, sadly this isnt mine :D)...

Hi Tan. Nice looking car and some good locations for the pictures.

Those 'films' to cover a car would be called a 'vinyl wrap'

singlespeed":bocspj1h said:
would be called a 'vinyl wrap'
Thanks! Thats exactly what I meant ;-)

Great weather here... in the morning sun @ ~22°C, now its very rainy and muddy here @ ~15°C..

p6080018w.jpg

p6080019.jpg

p6080021o.jpg

p6080025.jpg

p6080026.jpg

(btw: no, I'm not having my cam with me where ever I go, I just have vacances this week and somehow I'm feeling to drive a bit with my Love ;))

(btw2: if you want to have one of the pictures (or more :p) in high res (3648x2736) just pn me.)

Yesterday I murdered someone. In my imagination. In real, I just wanted to do it so bloody badly....

2 weeks ago, I started ordering a whole lot of I ever wanted for my 133 (luckyly not all, but quite a few parts), not only Cup Spoiler, that Sparco Tires from the R2, whole Air-Intakin-System from R2, that cage for my 133 and much more and more stuff... (searched a whole fruging long time for those parts, cause its kind of *impossible* to get them in germany, no Renault vendor knows how to order them - and ofc, they dont get them (normally))..

Also I nearly finished preparation for the new colour, this wonderful grey from those "standard" R2's, got special colour (this dark yellow, same colour as the brands on R2) for my breaks.

Yesterday, I started my day at 6°°, wanted to go to the "Europa Park" (europes biggest amusement park) with my girlfriend and a few friends... drove to the next town to met them before we take off... then I drove along the "B19", seen the lights went red from green, holded at the line... KKKRRRTTSCHHHHHHHH-PFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Suddenly something RAMMED me from behind with about ~60km/h... was a VW Golf 2, driver was an old woman, kinda 80 years old... and her only one f.. problem was that she gets too lait for her goddamn flea market to sell the crap she got in her car...
Anyway.. there were 3 lanes on the roads at that part, I was the only person standing on the street... so she just had to go left or right, before the collision she was about 100-150m behind me, so she had MORE than enough time to break or do something... well, it happened..

My loved 133 is worth the material it is made off, the axie is broken, tire is broken, breaks are over, you cant even close the drivers door... also got a frame breakage in the back part... all in all I think it would be cheaper to buy a new one instead of repairing it..

Its like that old piece took away a part of you.. your first, loved, car is now gone.. I hate that feeling..

But anyway... luckyly my girlfriend happened nothing, I got a bad headache since that.. going to doc tomorrow..

img0712gh.jpg

img0719xg.jpg

img0718sa.jpg

img0717mj.jpg

img0716er.jpg

R.I.P. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S.: I really hope, that something like that will _never_ happen to you guys! This is cruel... :/

Bad news, sorry to hear. Good that there's no serious injuries and hope your headache goes away.

Hope it all gets sorted quickly. You got to go through her insurers for getting a repair/replacement?

Her insurance will pay me a part of the 133 worth on market, considered its KM, etc...
An another option could be letting it repaired... but that wouldnt be a good idea.. I think a repair would be more expansive than buying a brand new 133.. especially the cup cassis is a but expensive in repairing it.. already have experience with that :/