RenaultSport National Meet - Convoy Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now unsure if I can attend engine still hasn't turned up :( Will keep you informed.

grandad is already at gaydon for his car club agm and will be there at 9am so i will meet u there boys, i cant wait for this!

tom phillips":1vf32btz said:
ok i will just meet you at the services at 10am be the easiest thing to do, did you go to this event last year this will be my first.
Twingo133.net wasn't formed when last years took place unfortunately but I attended in my old 172. Was a very hot day surrounded by lovely RS's :)

as i got my weekends mixed up, i will be meeting at the services, i lost a whole weekend somewhere :oops:

Just been working stuff out on this and i would travel a fair distance pass the turn off for gaydon so i think i will meet you all at the museum :)

More time to get pictures aswell ;)

But if you are traveling from south im sure we can make a convoy for the way up and have meeting points ;)

Woohoo my engine has been / is being fitted, 'Cinders' will go to the ball.

See y'all there.

BTW Steve-o are you still on the same mobile number?

Uhm Karl... It's one junction extra, only 8 miles/15 mins detour.

Let me know what's happening though because I'll be travelling with you obviously and I'll try to wake up in time :p

Matt":3kaovrk5 said:

Let me know what's happening though because I'll be travelling with you obviously and I'll try to wake up in time :p

You will be awake or ill be leaving you behind im not being late again due to you !

Twingogeekeo":1h2gu7x5 said:
Matt":1h2gu7x5 said:

You will be awake or ill be leaving you behind im not being late again due to you !
Lol last time wasn't my fault... we both got mixed up with the meeting time :p

Just to warn you... I turned up to this 2 hours late last year. Was still a great day though!

Daveyb133":kev0cugg said:
Mr ben, shall we meet somewhere and travel down?
Not got a prob with that Dave, are you suggesting meeting up before we meet Steve at Tamworth services?

Matt":2o6a2343 said:
Twingogeekeo":2o6a2343 said:
Matt":2o6a2343 said:

Lol last time wasn't my fault... we both got mixed up with the meeting time :p

Just to warn you... I turned up to this 2 hours late last year. Was still a great day though!

We will not be late itsd a pet hate of mine

Mr_Ben":1u1kekle said:
Daveyb133":1u1kekle said:
Mr ben, shall we meet somewhere and travel down?
Not got a prob with that Dave, are you suggesting meeting up before we meet Steve at Tamworth services?

Yeah, if we meet somewhere then go get steve-o? Don't think your that far away from me at all, I will pm you my number

Anyone coming from the south want to meet at the Banbury services? Its the junction before the Gaydon one :)