RenaultSport National Meet - Motor Heritage Centre, Warwicks

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys. I'm not going to be able to make it - hubby's birthday and taking him away for the weekend and that's the only weekend I can do. Shame cuz I got the 133.net stickers on and everything all ready for the meet and covoy down.

JDee133":3o0n3n7a said:
Sorry guys. I'm not going to be able to make it - hubby's birthday and taking him away for the weekend and that's the only weekend I can do. Shame cuz I got the 133.net stickers on and everything all ready for the meet and covoy down.
Take him out to the musesum there for the day ;)

I was hoping that I could squeeze it in but because of the meet time, it's too late in the day so I don't think it's gonna be possible. We were there last year for another meet, but I was looking forward to the convoy up. Anyway, hopefully see you at Dunsfold, if not before.

Might come but dependsn on what im doing as this is on my birthday. Hopefully will come though.

Might be able to make this, my brother lives at Solihull so i could stay at his on Sat night and travel from there. Might bring him along too (he's a VW fan but don't hold that against him).
I'll have to see what shift i'm working but this looks good to me.

Would be good to have you along and im sure it would convert him to the RS range :lol:

Oh what the hell Karl ad me to the list. (if wannabes are aloud)

Can we confirm attendies please ?

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt
Daveyb133
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance
twingoRS
JDee133
Mr_Ben

I have just pulled stuff off the master list Jdee removed and Steve-o is going with TOC i fought ?

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt
Daveyb133
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance
twingoRS
Mr_Ben

Ahhh course he has allegiance to them too being a mod.

I'm still a yes tho if you need confirmation.

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt - Attending
Daveyb133
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance - Attending
twingoRS
Mr_Ben - Attending

Twingogeekeo - Attending
Matt - Attending
Daveyb133 - Attending
Sharpy
jay-rstwingo
Hatton Performance - Attending
twingoRS
Mr_Ben - Attending

I think more people will turn up... If it wasn't for the fact that I need to set an example, I wouldn't have posted again :p

Seems kinda pointless saying "yes I will go" twice...