• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rs cup wheels with brand new contis - Brentwood

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan133

Reaction score
Hi guys had these on for like a week, ive found that they were put on my car wrong with one side facing one way and the other side a different way.

Theres 2 that have a tiny buckle but ive been told that a good balance machine can sort it. I had a wobble around 75-80 but not sure if that was due to the wheels beimg on the weong way. Anyhoo im choosing to sell them :)

Heres a pic o them refurbed and sprayed by sprayshack and brand new contis from karl at smc.

IMG_0306.jpg

Im from brentwood and would be looking for them to be picked up but can arrange things if need be. Open to offers so pm me or give me a text

Right oki doki I'll be looking for about 400 for the continentals as they are brand new and they are the 195/40 R17 which are standard cup tyres i believe and the location is brentwood. For the tyres and the wheels im looking for 600 as there are two slightly buckled wheels and a tiny curk scratch due to my mother borrowing my car!

Jordan :)

How were they put on the car wrong Jordan? I only ask cos 2 tyre places said they can go on all corners there are no specific front and rears?

One side had tread facing one way but the other side was facing a different way :/ but anyhoo i want to sell them anyway as i want to spray my non cups gloss black :) yaayyy

Loving the nudge Neil ;)

Oh and how much I'm looking for a winter set, do they come with tyres in confused a little as pic show's without

Nope all have outside on them i think lol

Im open to offers as im not sure how much to charge, sorryy yeah they come with brand new contis haa the pic was of them in the sprayshack but the contis are on them now

Jordan133":1qm9hxxu said:

Im open to offers as im not sure how much to charge, sorryy yeah they come with brand new contis haa the pic was of them in the sprayshack but the contis are on them now

Mine all have outside on them too dnt think it means anything lol

Jordan133":xyy5amqk said:

In which case, that's good. Most tyres have either rotation arrows (for the v tread designs) OR inside/outside embossed onto the sidewall (for the tyres with a heavy shoulder block on the outside). So long as when they are fitted you can see the arrows are pointing the normal direction of travel or the 'outside' marking, they are correct.

without a starting price, it would just turn into a bidding war starting at 99p, then bitching of people who thought their bid had been accepted.... Hence the rules on setting a price. You can always reduce it later ;)

Price and location in the tile :)

Which contis, as theres lots to choose from. My pushbike has Contis on it :lol:

Right oki doki il be looking for about 400 for the continentals as they are brand new and they are the 195/40 R17 which are standard cup tyres i believe and the location is brentwood. For the tyres and the wheels im looking for 600 as there are two slightly buckled wheels and a tiny curk scratch due to my mother borrowing my car!

I could do with a spare set but want to pay pennys for a set as there only while i get mine fully refurbed

maggi112":25tmloap said:
Why do you need a spare set? You don't drive it when it has wheels!!

Want to get mine all cleaned up and refurbed few stone chips in them also want to get the front bumper repainted some time.

just dont do it yourself, bad times :(

had to buy a new bumper and get it sprayed properly after my attempt.

the wheels do look good in black though, good luck with the sale mate

Daveyb133":34fvryhv said:
just dont do it yourself, bad times :(

had to buy a new bumper and get it sprayed properly after my attempt.

the wheels do look good in black though, good luck with the sale mate

Never spray anything myself as im useless at it :lol:

Faaaarrr to big to consider doing myself. Small items are fine. Got a garage I've used before that I'll probably use again when it comes to it.

Them wheels do look spot on in terms of finish though, so perhaps worth me asking sprayshack for the front

Status
Not open for further replies.