Spoiler

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once RUK relised it i ordered one straight away looks so much better then the GT one.

Has someone attached one to a non-rs? i dunno if it would look right... i do like my gt one though!

Leanne":8dbdeawz said:
From what I have been told it is a straight swap
if upgrading GT to RS, it is just 4 screws out, 4 screws in and two extra sticky buttons to space out the center of the spoiler. Once painted, 10 -15minutes to swap over

The RS spoiler pictured above; how come that isnt standard on a Twingo RS133? Or am I getting confused?? (which I probably am)

Chris-133Cup":2h0wu8vr said:
The RS spoiler pictured above; how come that isnt standard on a Twingo RS133? Or am I getting confused?? (which I probably am)
your not confused.

Even the Silverstone edition has the hoop spoiler... Unless you spec it as an option

Sorry for the stupid question, but what sort of sticky buttons did you use? I would love to space out my center section, but don't know what to use! Did you get the sticky buttons with the spoiler?

not stuppid. The spoiler came with them in the fitting kit. However mine were lost before i got it fitted, so i have a piece of thin foam between spoiler and boot.