Stripes

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingford

Reaction score
Just wondering of anyone has de-striped their gordini yet if so what is the paint work like underneath and will it need much compounding due to colour fade?

there has been a few de-stripped dini's on here bingford, i believe waiteys was de-stripped (could be wrong) and there were a few other guys on here who have done this but i can't remember who exactly. the dini needs it's striped, otherwise it's not really a dini as the modern gordini is only a trim level and not a performance level :(

Can't imagine the paint work would be massively faded if you removed the stripes from a Gordini as it's metallic paint and the car isn't that old.

Whether you should though is another matter, I personally think they need they're stripes. :)

£260 a set from your renault dealer if you want to replace the stripes

My Gordini has been de-striped, not by myself of course but by previous owner, luckily my dad works for Renault in the parts department so I'm going to get the stripes put back on... good times! Ill try and post some pictures soon.