Twingo 133 V Suzuki Swift Sport 5th Gear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at getting a facelift interior fr my car. Got a quote for the covers from Karl.

My brain bled whilst I tried to work out where the number was plucked from!

It's a lot. Far more than a decent retrim would cost

The GordinI 133 interior which has leather and all the options ticked is as good as you will get on a pre face lift. The post facelift upped the game considerably over the previous standard spec.

I think the interiors on the facelift and gordini are pretty tacky and cheap looking imo.

Swift is a great little car ita what i was going to buy if there were any decent ones for sale. There wasn't and the boot also didnt fit a decent sized pram so hence why i have the Twingo.

A huge advantage they have is no cambelt so not costly service time and there is loads of aftermarket bits for it.

I would say the engine feels sweeter and better revving the 133 feels like an old engine thats going to fall apart when you rag it

I drove a rentracecar one at the ring and it was superb. My first proper lap and almost hit 10 mins in a left hand drive so i was not happy with the gears etc pretty much standard car.

Here's the vid for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KF6w1EU33k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Are the seats the same as the regular Clio and Megane comfort ones like this?

nu6edyvu.jpg

singlespeed":1iimqdcj said:
↑↑↑ sounds like the twingo should have won but JPs rubbish.

I need to watch a repeat :(

Yeah how can Plato miss a gear and forget to downshift, if it was Jeremy Clarkson I can understand, but a current BTCC driver?

They should've done the timed lap test as they're two different drivers ;)

Don't forget that Plato jumped the start purposely to get ahead in the first place.

Either way, they looked like they had a blast on that track.

I can't help thinking that the new RS133 would look sooooo much better without those two big round spot lights in the bumper!

Reason we bought an RS133 over the swift? We think the swift looks ugly!