• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS for sale £5,995 - Bristol *Please Lock*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure of price as for some reason twingo rs's seem to vary massively in price.

Would you guys say that is a fair price??

They don't hold their value well. It's only worth what someone will pay, and since I'm not looking I couldn't say. But I would be happy to pay that for that age and mileage. Hard to say since there's never many for sale at once, espeically privately.

Thanks Maggi, They vary so much in price I have seen some with more mileage for 7k+. but like you said its only worth what someone will pay.

I dont want to sell it cheap nor do i want to be greedy and ask way to much, I think £6,500 is a fair starting price.

Yeh they probably did sell for alot less than 7k.

I'm not in a massive rush to sell my Twingo so I'll see how much interest it generates at that price if other people think its a reasonably fair price then it should get some interest.

You would think anyway.

Well the Renault garage I bought it from offered me around 6k for it.

They don't have room for the car yet though.

£500 is naff all difference if it shifts it. Renault offered £6500 for an 11 month old cup with 12000 miles but were bettered by toyota who offered £8100 the same day.

Yeh no difference at all if it shifts it. by the sounds of it, it's worth ringing around a few garages to see if they are interested and what price they could give.

Yep. I did tell renault what I thought of their offer ;)

Worth trying a few. Of course you'll get less than if you hold out but by the sounds of it not that much less.

Definitely worth trying a few garages and haggling the price up between them. When selling my last car & moving across to the twingo I got £900 more than the first offering Renault Notts were willing to offer, and that ended up as an offering from another Renault garage.

Nice one, I'll definitely give a few garage's a ring in the morning. This could be fun see how I go lol.

Just tried a few other Renault and independent garages. They all are offering around the £5,000 mark. Little low for me i think

Don't forget that if there isn't a demand for them the dealers won't want them. If they can gaurantee they will sell it immediately then they will offer decent money but otherwise they need to make some decent money from it, therefore the low offers. You may come across a dealer who needs one so keep trying :)

I will keep trying :) you never know someone might want to buy it off of me privately yet.

you will sell it eventually mate, i sold mine, just got to be patient.

the thing is with these cars, you have to wait until someone is really looking for one and wants one.

Yeh thanks mate, it will sell eventually hopefully its just a bit disheartening when you don't any interest at all.

How long did it take you to sell yours?

ages, i let mine go for an absolute steal in the end though just to get rid of it

Really, the best I have been offered for mine is £5,700 that is by we buy any car would you believe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.