Tyre choice??? Help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had conti 3's which are great but too exensive
Nankangs. Which I had for week and then replaced as very very bad
Conti 2's part worn very good.
Kumho kh31 very good in wet good in dry but wear out quickly.
My next tyres I think I will go with the toyo t1r
Had them a few times on saxo and they were good all round really.

Toyo t1rs are crap in my opinion, unfortunately got two nearly new ones on the wheels I've just bought. Will be changing them at the end of summer when the bad weather starts. I had them on a car a few years ago and I found them dangerous in the wet

I've never found them dangerous. Certainly a good budget.

I've just gone for conti sport contact 3's £55 a corner I couldn't say no. Will asses the tyre situation again once I've ruined them

That's not a bad price. Just noticed we have contis on the electric trucks in work haha

I'd stick with conti's!! No doubt about it! I went and got falkens, such a mistake!!!

I'm tempted to stick with the conti's on the 182's (tbh I thought they were very good on the 17's, very good in the wet) and get something more track orientated on some 15" wheels in the future

And that price is, of course, 195/45r16 not the 17" which is just stupid money now

maggi112":9lujqnx0 said:
I've never found them dangerous. Certainly a good budget.

I've just gone for conti sport contact 3's £55 a corner I couldn't say no. Will asses the tyre situation again once I've ruined them
Where's that from?
I need 4 new tyres again. Woops.