Underseat subs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Ive been talking with a few local companys about getting a underseat sub. Anyone know of any good ones?

I dont want a massive sub or massive amounts of bass just some. The thing needs to be hidden so under the passengers seat.

As Karl has a standard head unit he will have issues ;) unless he knows what he is doing :p hehehehe

I hvae a pioneer active sub under the passenger seat, adds a good amount of depth without being intrusive or taking any practical space away from the car. Great addition, I got a decent discount on it too. That with the components up front and the coaxials in the rear to fill the space for rear passengers as and when, and the headunit of course, has left me a subtle and cost effective system I'm happy with :D

My mate works for a company who sorted me a good deal, and when i mentioned underseat it was the pioneer one they recommended, and only that one. Said that it was easily the best one out there for the money and I have been impressed.

Ive fitted them before of my clio OEM headunit so kinda remember how to do it. But to be honest i cant be arsed so im looking around for a local company to fit it for me :lol:

Twingogeekeo":3cotgga9 said:
Ive fitted them before of my clio OEM headunit so kinda remember how to do it. But to be honest i cant be arsed so im looking around for a local company to fit it for me :lol:
Typical you lazy shit !

When I started sorting through the bits I'm gonna get, I was told about a vibe underwear one. And I only ever hear good things about vibe! Not that I'm getting an underseat one now because I want a large amount of bass :-d

vibe also do a really good slimline one that would go in the boot perfect, doesnt take up too much room

Prabmire":2hhxa3bb said:
vibe also do a really good slimline one that would go in the boot perfect, doesnt take up too much room
If it is there compact range there absolutely shit !!!!!!! Don't even go there as I have has them sound crap and has 2 under warranty due to keep going wrong then got the black air 12" active twin bandpass 1600w and that does the job nicely.

This is what all the companys are trying to sell me

VIBE-LITEAIR-OPTISOUND-8.jpg

It the being bothered :lol: Id rather give my car to a company and drink there hot drinks :lol:

Pretty sure mine is a pioneer ts-wx11a. It's the one I was told to get and to not bother with any of the rest (unless it was pioneers larger flat one)

Fits in the gap perfectly under the seat

maggi112":1w3pkqn3 said:
Pretty sure mine is a pioneer ts-wx11a. It's the one I was told to get and to not bother with any of the rest (unless it was pioneers larger flat one)

This one?

tswx11a_detailpage.jpg

Right been talking with a local company. He qouted me £350 to fit it and supply.

Ive asked him labour he will charge me £90 and £25 fitting kit. Ive found the sub for £141. So saving about £100 what do you think?

Twingogeekeo":qzmnjjf9 said:
maggi112":qzmnjjf9 said:

This one?

tswx11a_detailpage.jpg

That's the one. Fills out nicely, not obtrusive or OTT. Just right for a very subtle OEM style system. I've got treble up a little, the sub set so it's only filling, rears faded out slightly and the result is nice. I'm not into rubbish that makes your insides shake

Just been speaking with pioneer to order one and that model has been replaced with this one:-

TS-WX110A

PIONEER-TS-WX110A.jpg