• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgent, x2 17" alloys to fit Twingo RS, anything considered

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie292

Reaction score
Hello all, this is a rather urgent plea for help.

I need two 17" wheels to fit my Twingo 133 by the 18th of this month. Tyres are not important, neither is the condition, they can be as kurbed as you like but they need to be straight (no buckles etc). My Twingo needs to compete in a few motor sport events while my 205 is out of action, this first being on the 18th of Feb.

Ideally I would like a couple of the RS cup style alloys, but seriously anything will useful. The only absolute must is if they are after market they absolutely cannot scrub the front arches, so assuming its a 17x7, by my guessing they will need to be ET45 or over.

Thanks in advance. Charlie.

I can get you 2 brand news ones with a discount on them if needed.

Karl

What sort of price am I looking at? I would rather hold out to see whats about second hand, but it might need to happen as a last resort.

I have two spare Twingo RS alloys, 17in Cup ones. In anthracite with pretty good tread on both.....

Status
Not open for further replies.