Whats your occupation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singlespeed":4oehqjel said:
I'm an ROV technician, which means flying and maintaining one of these>>>
https://www.oceaneering.com/rovs/millennium-plus-rov/
Does CEFAS mean anything to you?

I work for Securitas at Toyota Technical Centre. Also a test track here (yes it has crossed my mind taking my own car on it :twisted: ) with lots of Toyota and Lexus prototypes that I'm not allowed to talk about.

They also compare their models with competition and all the cars pass by us so if your a gearhead fan this is an awesome place to work and can I add that the Lexus ISF and LFA make you jizz in your pants! Also some Supra's, MR's, Yaris Cup's and tweaked out Lexus'es for drive training.

singlespeed":3umqmzys said:
MovingShadow":3umqmzys said:
singlespeed":3umqmzys said:
I'm an ROV technician, which means flying and maintaining one of these>>>
https://www.oceaneering.com/rovs/millennium-plus-rov/
Does CEFAS mean anything to you?
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENT, FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE SCIENCE?

I've not had any dealings with them, but we did some survey and sampling work for the 'Serpent Project'
My brother works for CEFAS in Lowestoft as a biologist, thats why I asked.

Marine litter is his expertise.

Graduate Engineer at M-Sport (Ford World Rally Team)

Living in the middle of nowhere in Cumbria at the moment...big change after living in London for the past 20 Years!

Currently an apprentice gunsmith and general shop assistant. Pretty boring...I fancy something different.

CamEn1":peg7j7iq said:

Living in the middle of nowhere in Cumbria at the moment...big change after living in London for the past 20 Years!

Do you know James Aldridge?

Never saw this thread before ...

Ok so I drive a Renault, so it´s all logical that i work for, hum well, not Renault!
I´m a car designer for GM Europe, especially on Opel/Vauyhall cars, exterior production and doing also some concept cars stuff from time to time. Graduated about 2 years 1/2 ago, second job in the industry, loving it almost everyday :)

madmatt":1l6p84vc said:
CamEn1":1l6p84vc said:

Do you know James Aldridge?

I know of him...never really spoken to him though. You a mate of his?

Challenger 2 main battle tank driver/crew man in the British Army.
Its not too shabby i suppose..24l 1200bhp engine with a 2200 liter fuel tank that manages 250 miles at 40mph, Very eco friendly.

But then fixing them is not so fun!

Morgan":ric462t7 said:
Challenger 2 main battle tank driver/crew man in the British Army.
Its not too shabby i suppose..24l 1200bhp engine with a 2200 liter fuel tank that manages 250 miles at 40mph, Very eco friendly.

But then fixing them is not so fun!
I just jizzed in my pants! :lol:

I'm a sales/marketing assistant for a company that manufacturers torque equipment. Basically I maintain the website, create marketing and promotional materials such as industry magazine adverts and exhibition materials, as well as answering telephones and admin jobs. :)

Although at heart I am a web developer and do this in my spare time on an as-and-when basis.