1 hour to go... RS133 Damaged

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i spoke to someone about this but they want too much considering the damage!

i said if it doesnt sell then il email him my best offer :mrgreen:

That's my old car and the damage was/is A LOT more than said on there. The insurance quote £6k to fix

The exhaust is outstanding pity I couldn't remove it before it got sold on.... :(

Specially after what happened to it..... ;)

My parts driver showed me this :lol:

Didnt relise it was Mr Bens old car

when i spoke to them they said it might not come with the wheels or an exhaust :roll:

so some vulture must have been there :cry:

"proper" pics...

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

Thats FUCKED !!!!!!!!!

They said there was nothing wrong with the wheels them pictures tell another story

They appear to have made it look somewhat better off in the images on ebay. What actually happened?

mr ben do u have any more pics??
if so could u please pm me them ??

Those are all I have Turbo sorry

I'm deffo sure it's mine, the front wrap, the mileage, the clear indicator bulbs, the zorst, the number plate, too many things that are pointing towards it not.

As for damage snapped front trackrod, front wheel pushed back, therefore poss other suspension damage, rear wheel snapped under, engine didn't start, side airbags blown, all alloys badly curbed, the chassis is straight just pure suspension damage and the engine needs sorting.

French roundabout, Polish lorry, unlit road....... = bang

ok mate no worries.
my biggest worry is that the subframe/subframe mounting is bent coz that means a fair bit of work and cash

Couldn't say, the initial impact made the whole car lift off the ground and spin round. Afterwards it got dragged up the flat bed and was lifted off with a fork lift at the other end (this bit I was told by the garage that surveyed the work)!! :shock:

Trreeeeeemendous!! :lol: :lol:

(by the way I've spotted a small knick on the rear arch proving it's deffo (was) mine)

Silver lining and all that I managed to hire a Race prepped Swift and lapped in shockingly wet conditions in 11min round the ring!! :lol:

If it's still in the same condition it was in when you had it, they're blatantly lying in their description!

WE HAVE A STUNNING LITTLE TWINGO RS CUP WITH UNDER 4,000 MILES.THE CAR HAS DAMAGE TO THE ALLOYS (HEAVY KIRB MARKS)AND THE NEAR SIDE BOTTOM ARM WAS BENT WHICH WE REPLACED WITH A NEW ONE FROM MAIN AGENT THIS CAUSED THE SEAT AIRBAGS TO DEPLOY THE HEADLIGHT LENSE IS ALSO BROKEN NOT ACCIDENT RELATED. IT'S ONLY A CAT D AND THE NEW OWNER WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR THE V5 LOG BOOK.ALTHOUGH A FULL RECEPT WILL BE PROVIDED UPON COLLECTION.THE DAMAGED ALLOYS ONLY NEED A REFURB NO BUCKLES OR CRACKS.THIS IS A STUNNING LITTLE CAR IT SOUNDS AWESOME AND IT LOOK THE PART TOO.

Damaged alloys need a refurb?! Ones been completely buckled as we can see in Mr Ben's pics.
And how can they possibly know if it sounds awesome if it's a non-starter? :lol:

That's what I call false advertising, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.