1 hour to go... RS133 Damaged

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they've done a pretty good job at fixing it by the looks of it. Whether or not it is though...

Matt":3rubxl8w said:
Well they've done a pretty good job at fixing it by the looks of it. Whether or not it is though...
Well that remains to be seen. They haven't said it's not driveable... Hmm.

Ill send the seller this thread if i get 5 minutes today :lol:

Hi ppl just thought id join to give you all an update on the Twinngo 133 i bought, the damaged one you are all talking about!!

Fixed it for just under £500 (The reason it wouldnt start was due to the airbag module, it shut the fuel off, i plugged my laptop in and erased the crash data and airbag ECU)
Fitted rear beam secondhand £170
Steering rack arm replaced
Bottom wishbone replaced

Finished just over £3100, id say that was a cheap car!!!

What do you lot think? :D

No problem. The car may of looked that bad, but certainly isnt since it got repaired in half a day, all bolt on repair too! :D

bunji":2fnv56c0 said:
No problem. The car may of looked that bad, but certainly isnt since it got repaired in half a day, all bolt on repair too! :D

Why dont you keep the little bad boy ?

Good luck with a secondhand, crash damaged Cat D car.

£3k to fix or £3k all in.....? Considering it failed to sell (the first time) at £4.5k £7k all in ain't that cheap.

You haven't answered the question is that £3k to fix or £3k including the cost of the car AND fixing?

i have the car owes 3100 done apart from the 2 seat airbags

Best of luck selling. Goes to show why I personally wouldn't touch a cat d with a barge poll, except if I was carrying out the repair myself.

I certainly wouldn't knowingly buy one that's be fixed using a second hand part.

that's the best way if it needs a jig to square it up it's had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.