Blackpool Meet! Fairhaven Lake Sunday 28th October 2pm!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, been struggling a little,

had a hiccup with the 197... namely the dreaded gearbox. long story short, was unable to get it in 1st (although now freed up a little) and crunching in 3rd. So not the best drive at the moment.

Well, ive had to opt for comicon.
However, if somebody reliable would be able to share a contact number, maybe i could meet up on the way back. Depending how long you will all be around for!
No idea what time im setting off from london as of yet, but hopfully not too late.

133_Ads":15l8j9qe said:
But everything is sorted now and you're coming on sunday? ;)
In talks with the dealership. Unsure ill have the car, maybe sat with them.

Moomin_Man":ajyf5c3z said:
However, if somebody reliable would be able to share a contact number, maybe i could meet up on the way back. Depending how long you will all be around for!
No idea what time im setting off from london as of yet, but hopfully not too late.

Ill Pm you mine, i'll be around all day, will try and tell you where we are if you're near by hah, What time you planning on leaving London?

weebob":ajyf5c3z said:
My probs aside. What's happening later on?

As far as i'm aware... (both Mikes have sorted it)

Few pictures maybe something to eat if there is anywhere near the Lake, head up the road to a few other picture opportunites, eventually end up driving along the strip, More pictures in and around Blackpool (Bus station car park, few other places) then i'm not sure!

133_Ads":2v6olmi0 said:
Moomin_Man":2v6olmi0 said:

Ill Pm you mine, i'll be around all day, will try and tell you where we are if you're near by hah, What time you planning on leaving London?

Not sure yet, we have early entry tickets for 9am. I think we will be bored after about 3-4 hours. Set off around 12/1pm. Could be in blackpool by 4pm!

Edit: it's a 700 mile round trip, haven't decided if i'm going to take the twingo or go down in my ex's micra :p
Don't be dissapointed if we turn up in the micra xD

Moomin_Man":1ww18uib said:
133_Ads":1ww18uib said:
Moomin_Man":1ww18uib said:

Not sure yet, we have early entry tickets for 9am. I think we will be bored after about 3-4 hours. Set off around 12/1pm. Could be in blackpool by 4pm!

Edit: it's a 700 mile round trip, haven't decided if i'm going to take the twingo or go down in my ex's micra :p

I can't beleive you're even contemplating turning up to this in a MICRA! your head needs a wobble!

133_Ads":19k6n6n6 said:
Moomin_Man":19k6n6n6 said:
133_Ads":19k6n6n6 said:
Moomin_Man":19k6n6n6 said:

I can't beleive you're even contemplating turning up to this in a MICRA! your head needs a wobble!

I know...but fuel and miles is a lot for the poor twingo. Never dreamed of sticking 700 miles on the clock in one day! Only insured for 6000 a year (same as quoted for my agreed value after 3 years :p)
We will see :p
Also, if the ex drives, I can just chill alllllll the way :)

ay, im coming in an MG so dont worry moomin man, we can sit in our own corner ;)

Why are you going with the ex :?

Davey the MG is fine that was discussed earlier on :p

133_Ads":bmbltx87 said:

Becuase, we broke up...but we still (furthur discussion for the naughty corner)...
So a trip to London seemed a good idea :)

Moomin_Man":2u6skj7i said:
133_Ads":2u6skj7i said:

Becuase, we broke up...but we still (furthur discussion for the naughty corner)...

Is this the ex that sent you the 'text'?

133_Ads":32oqpon1 said:
Moomin_Man":32oqpon1 said:
133_Ads":32oqpon1 said:

Is this the ex that sent you the 'text'?

Possibly... ;)