Blackpool Meet! Fairhaven Lake Sunday 28th October 2pm!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
133_Ads":17rpckqb said:
Blondie":17rpckqb said:
Not always good for me I'm afraid :(
Pick a date & I'll check or try a swap if not

How far in advance would you need to know?

Thought you worked all day everyday anyway ;)

Not quite everyday, it just feels like that!
But I'll pass on the newly described free accommodation if you don't mind Mike :p

Doesn't matter re notice, if I'm working and I can't get a swap I can't come :(

Blondie":4wpy0vm9 said:
maggi112":4wpy0vm9 said:
You make blackpool sound like thr third world! 'risk' :lol:

I've always fancied going for a cheap break to see what the commoners get up to (no don't someone moan at that, it's quite clearly a joke)

Have you been to Blackpool lately :roll: (sorry to anyone that lives there lol)

I've never been to blackpool but always game for somethig new if it means a break away

Totally off topic & huge apologies but what has happened to my avatar?! Can anyone see it, coz I can't :?

Anyone got any input into what to do on the day? obviously meet somewhere, go for a short drive, food, pictures, maybe another little drive following locals? ;)

Off Topic, Yes i can

I was thinking earlier.. I know a good country roads route, not always quite though

Wouldnt mind going for something cheap and cheerful to eat.. And the prom must have somewhere decent to take some pics!

Need to get looking then! any input on the date? 27/28th October?

Any Locals know of any good places to eat?

I've been here a few times as its close to me.

The Thornton Lodge
Thornton Lodge/Skippool Rd, Thornton-Cleveleys FY5 5LD

Got a few people who i work with who own pubs in the area though, ill find out if we can get any discount.

Note to self... Don't speed read!!! PROM pmsl

(well I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes!! I am blonde, I have an excuse!!)

Sorry :oops:

BlackTwingo-i":31k6q0oc said:
I was thinking earlier.. I know a good country roads route, not always quite though

Wouldnt mind going for something cheap and cheerful to eat.. And the Prom must have somewhere decent to take some pics!

It says prom...? as Maggi has said you really need a license ;)

133_Ads":1gfb15mo said:
BlackTwingo-i":1gfb15mo said:

Wouldnt mind going for something cheap and cheerful to eat.. And the Prom must have somewhere decent to take some pics!

:sulk:

Hahah gosh.. Where about you from blondie.. Yorkshire? :p
Anyway, ill get looking for somewhere on the prom to be able to take pictures :)

I can't help being blonde
I'll have you know I do have intelligent moments too! ;)

Provisionally 28th October then? make it an Early meet 11-12ish as people who are coming from far can get back home.

Where are you based Moomin_Man?

133_Ads":31wk2rcw said:
BlackTwingo-i":31wk2rcw said:

Being blonde isn't necessarily that bad. I mean, being ginger Is far worse!

What about south beach car park in the prom opposite the pleasure beach? Or maybe knott-end car park facing the estuary there's a slip road that leads onto the beach that would make a good photo spot if we had a few cars lined up on it. Those from blackpool area will proberly know where I'm talking about.