Blackpool Meet! Fairhaven Lake Sunday 28th October 2pm!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
133_Ads":3g5l6pat said:
Your only 30 mins away max! So you'd have no excuse Class31 ;)
I'm closer than you think!! ;) :lol: Besides, to me Blackpool = work!

BlackTwingo-i":3g5l6pat said:
Yeah i know where you mean.. I was thinking fairhaven lake! Or lytham green?
I like these, we're getting closer to my house! At this rate we'll end up on my driveway.

mikehealy5":3g5l6pat said:
...pleasure beach...
Two words, that when combined, strike a cold shudder of fear into my deepest sole!

And for any who might be comeing from far away, make a weekend if it as the illuminations are on!! Woooop :) twingo convoy through the iliminations would be awesome!

I've never been to the pleasure beach (nor do I want to!), but the big one isn't the reason!

Illuminations convoy, Oh Yes!!

If people are staying then we could organise a meet the night before and then meet the next day for more/better pictures! :)

We could meet up somewhere like Fairhaven/Lytham, work our way up the coast, stopping off at various points for pics/a natter, get some grub somewhere along the way, then drive back through the 'luminations.

Now that sounds even better.. Theres quick a few places down the whole lytham-cleveleys prom route, i drive it every day to work.. Meet at lytham green, if its not packed.. Then to fairhaven, then st annes pier? Then sand castle carpark, theres a couple mini icecream/chip shop/donut places.. And so on!!

BlackTwingo-i":1plehb9o said:
And for any who might be comeing from far away, make a weekend if it as the illuminations are on!! Woooop :) twingo convoy through the iliminations would be awesome!

Aww what about the lonesome (potential) Wind ?

He's feeling left out & telling me not to consider it now :?

Haha just throwing in some ideasss ;) will have a look on my route home for places to stop :)

Use your woman persuasive techniques to bring along some other members!!

BlackTwingo-i":24xf5a5p said:
Haha just throwing in some ideasss ;) will have a look on my route home for places to stop :)

Use your woman persuasive techniques to bring along some other members!!

Ok you're on
I'll see what I can do :)

I like the sound of a convoy threw the lights!! And like mike said there's loads if places to stop off and take photos! You can count me in!!

Good good good!

On my route home a saw a few potential photo places.. Nothing amazing, but could proberbly get us told off by the council haha

Fairhaven is proberbly on of the best picture areas if its not too busy